BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39148
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Fantasy Baseball : Reading "The name of the blogger or journalist goes here " Thread

Message #399 of 405  *NEW*
To:  All
Rod Yancy  
Subject:  The name of the blogger or journalist goes here
Date:  4/2/09, 2:48am (Last Edited: 4/2/09, 2:55am)
Great job on the baseballgeeks. I like the article you wrote about "SiriusXM cancels Fantasy Focus”

I'm the founder of www.PaperSports.com and I'm writing because I think that you may be interested in the short-season fantasy baseball leagues that we are going to offer. In these leagues users will draft a team for a day's worth of match-ups and compete for real money prizes.

I'm working hard to get the word out about us and I'd like to set you up an account with some credits in it so that you can play a few games. Right now all you can do is draft for opening day, or you can play a couple of fantasy basketball games to get a feel.

I hope that you like us and link to us and maybe write about us, but I'm not asking for any commitment. If you do decide to write about us, let me know and I will provide a media kit.

Best,

Rod Yancy
www.PaperSports.com

Reply to Msg #399
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

4659 reads

Message #401 of 405  *NEW*
To:  Rod Yancy
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: The name of the blogger or journalist goes here
Date:  4/2/09, 10:58am
graphic
Ooops... forgot to set up the subject line? I'm leaving this up (although I realize it is spam) in case anybody is interested.

Reply to Msg #401
Start New Topic
Back to Topics

5783 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter